LOGILINK MIDI USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The Microsoft forums contain a fair number of users reporting similar problems, some are audio and some are webcam related. Proposed as answer by Horst-Otto Sunday, February 12, 5: The problem is not related to MIDI output! I came from Poland and my english is poor. But also here I have only the opto-isolator 6N that has got 8 pins.
Uploader: Mohn
Date Added: 17 January 2007
File Size: 59.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 57092
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





In this midi controller light red diode and no work, but OS Windows on computer detect properly after plug into. Terms and Conditions apply. And I am much happier the cable is more like the midi standard proposed by Dave Smith. I think it might be a capacitor, the component is usualy found on the back side of the circuit board and is marked C3.

LOGILINK UA0037

Office Office Exchange Server. There was a problem completing your request. Thanks for the ideas. Customers midii viewed this item also viewed. I am in a semi desperate position because i'm needing to do some tests on my computer, and i cannot move onto the vista computers.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. There are two power supply, one is the PC 5 volts which feeds the interface through the USB port, and the other power supply is the 5 volts within the MIDI encoder, which may comes from a wall adaptor.

I just had the same issue with Windows 7.

USB MIDI not working in Windows 7 Pro bit

It worked fine in Windows 7it had problems in Windows 8. Unlimited One-Day Delivery and more.

It cannot handle the Midi frequency rate. Usually Midi Sources female connector has a ground in pin 2. This seemed to work. Try to make a jumper between pin 4 and pin 2. Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility.

Hi, for me the fix did not working. Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility https: Delivery and Returns see our delivery rates and policies thinking of returning an item? Even the two ports which are labelled USB2 suffer the same problem. I got quite confused by the variations in components and results obtained. Thank you for this, I went back to the store that i bought it and dared him that if theres is missing components he has to give me a more expensive working cable, he took the bet and I won and now I have a 50 dollar midi to usb cable: Now after 6 months of not using it, when I connect it to the same computer, it says that it cannot find drivers for it, I've searched all over the net for help but I always seem to come across issues that have never occured in the world.

Prime free trial and invitee customers: I'm using for the first time in life a german windows 7 64bit I changed the optocoupler to PC, and it works fine! More about midi cable driver issues. This video showed me what to do, and I was up and running in 5 logolink

MIDI in over USB problem

However, I still dont understand why??? Windows 7 IT Pro. Sign in to vote.

Sounds like that would relate to MIDI data. Could You explain what exactly did You do as You " added that ksthuk?

Comments